Buying Property at Auction
Buying properties at auction is becoming a conventional way of purchasing a property, you can buy, sell, reserve and sell again with a click of a button, but it’s not for the faint-hearted!
It can be both exciting and potentially very profitable with many of the properties on offer from vendors who want a quick sale. Additionally, many properties made available at auctions are there as a result of repossession so with this in mind, buying at an auction can be a great way to pick up a bargain.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a property at auction, speak to an experienced member of the team today who will be able to guide you through the process. Whatever your requirements, our advice is based on your individual needs and our understanding of planning, taxation and probate.
With experience in both commercial and residential property auctions, Properties on the Market offer you numerous benefits including:
- An unrivalled auction sales success rate
- A strong reputation for honesty and integrity
- With a team of experienced professionals, with efficient support staff with extensive market knowledge
- Unbeatable marketing campaigns to make sure you have access to what you want, when you want it.
- A number of backend support services to property professionals, agents and purchasers.
- A full range of in-sourced and outsourced property services, pre-sale, post-sale, pre-buy, post-buy
If you are looking to buy or sell a property at auction and need expert advice, contact us today and ask to speak with a Property Auction specialist.