Tips To Sell Your Home
Maybe you are selling your home because you need to upsize, downsize, or are seeking a change of location. Maybe you are looking to cash in on your investment. Whatever your reasons, here are some quick quirky tips from the team at Properties on the Market.
- First impressions count – the sale of your property may depend on it!
- De-clutter but don’t depersonalise
- They say that a fresh lick of paint can help – cleaning skirting boards, splash backs, wall and floor tiles helps too!
- Present the rooms in the way they should be, appropriate lighting and layouts to maximise space where necessary
- Have you groomed your garden?
- If possible, leave any pets with a neighbour or out of sight and sound!
- Ensure appropriate lighting room temperatures, especially if visits are scheduled at night time or winter!
- If you have parking problems sometimes, move your car and leave space for the potential buyers - kerb appeal matters!
Properties on the market are here to help, after all you need access to a team that you rely on when it comes to selling your property!
Sign up to receive free alerts, info guides and POTM Quick Tips!